Larry's Book ranked No.1!!!!

Aventurine

Thanks for the tip, Larry!

Editors...so detail oriented. wink

It's just that Aventurine and I always do so much fantasy role play during our "sessions"...She chooses a different name (and a different dominatrix toy) almost every time! :yikes:

Tony, my friend, no offense, but... I love when Naeko kicks your butt! crazy

That said, let's get going on our Al Gore book. It could be truly awesome. We could write the whole book as a back-and-forth dialog.... With you bashing Al and reciting all those stereotypical rumors about Al and me defending him, we'd pick up readers from both the anti-Al and pro-Al factions.

And we could have the book printed on recycled paper!

"No hard feelings Al, It's just that the master plan to have Hillary as top dog in 2004 might have been a bit messy with you as the incumbent. Who knew America would be stupid enough to reject the smartest woman in the world and pick Kerry against that hand-picked cowboy clown, G.W?...Oh well, off to another $500k speech in Europe! Good luck milking your Climate Change gig for another few million." sick

"Oh, and by the way, Al, I couldn't have helped even if I wanted to. You see, that Monica Lewinsky thing was blowing up in my face.... Damned interns...."

(I kid Slick Willie. I'm actually a huge Clinton fan — and all that Lewinsky stuff should have been private, between Bill and Hillary, not acted out in front of zillions. But I digress. This book is about Al Gore!)

Thank you all. I owe any international success to Naeko, my sweetheart in Japan. She has been promoting the book to various publishers she has come to know, and I appreciate it so much. Thank you, Naeko. You are truly a gem. I don't know how to repay you. smile

Best,

Larry

Larry,

Your international sucsess is not came from my promotion.

You know,my objective is to help your book tranlation into Japanese.

So I have been promoting, I still continued.

Not finished!

Then when can I expect you to give me your update?