Fantasy Baseball 2012

TOMMY TUNES

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, ::sigh:: I didn't make it home in time for the draft....but I'm excited anyway...and ready to "PLAY BALL" !! Good luck, everyone !

You were very much missed by everyone last night!

To all: Don't foregt to set your rosters tonight if you have any A's or Mariners playing at 5:10 AM tomorrow!

• 6 months later...

Congrats to LC on winning both the Raspberries Baseball League and the Eric Carmen League. A true feat, winning both of them, only accomplished once before (by Paulie).

I forget, wasn't the winner of the championship awarded a private concert by the Raspberries? I think so......

Thanks to all who played in both leagues!

Congrats to LC on winning both the Raspberries Baseball League and the Eric Carmen League. A true feat, winning both of them, only accomplished once before (by Paulie).

I forget, wasn't the winner of the championship awarded a private concert by the Raspberries? I think so......

I think I do remember that. So... Eric, Wally, Jim, Dave: I expect to see all of you here in beautiful New England sometime in October. Take advantage of all this unforgettable foliage. How about, hmm, Friday, Oct. 26? I can hook you up at a club here — remember playing Holden Hills, MA, in the mid-1970s on the Starting Over tour? I didn't think so, but... just the same, a deal is a deal. I know all the New England fans here would welcome a showing....

Ah, just winning two leagues at once is a thrill. Our leagues are fiercely competitive, so it don't come easy!