A VERY Important Message!

Raspbernie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why...There can't possibly be anything left in Santa Bernie's EC vault that he hasn't already shared with us...could there be? confused

That's one of the fringe benefits of being at the center of the EC.com universe...people send you stuff all the time- can't wait to see this year's offerings spin

Hi Bernie...I am new here LuvLove but wanted to ask if you have access to Don Kirshner Rock Concert 1973 videos; I know you have "I Can Remember" posted here..I noticed the "Tonight" performance fell off YouTube..would you have the ability to put that up? Not too sure about the status/availability of these great vintage DKRC videos; wish I could acquire/purchases these...thanks for any insight or help you can provide! :thanx:

Santa Bernie was particularly generous and a bit mischievious this year! After I post this, there are going to be some people who will say, "What! There were SEVEN presents under the tree! I only found _______ (fill in the blank). Anyway, great mix of new(er), old, unreleased and just plain cool stuff, Bernie!! Thanks a million :thanx:, and Happy New Year!

"What! There were SEVEN presents under the tree! I only found _______ (fill in the blank).

I only found three (#'s 1, 2, and 7). When I saw the one numbered 7 (going by the filename in the status bar), I had a feeling there might have been more, but couldn't find them. What did I miss?

And for the ones I did get, thank you.

Hope all your Christmases were great!

BMP