Happy Birthday Bahoodore !! *Dec 16*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday, Andy !! birthday

The happiest of wishes to a very, very talented guy !! Here’s hoping your special day is terrific !! spin

If you were born on December 16: You dislike planning ahead, preferring to wing it and then pick up the pieces, if necessary, later on. You see life as an adventure. Although your intuition is quite good, sometimes you act on impulse just for the sake of stirring things up. It's when you are acting on blind impulse rather than intuition that you are accident-prone (not just physically, either!). You are a natural psychologist, and your powers of observation when it comes to people are superb.

2011 will be a Number Five year for you. Ruled by Mercury. This is a year of exploration and freedom. It's a time when exploration and reaching out to others brings opportunities. It's a good time to advertise and sell. Surprises are in store, and the routine is broken. This is a year when exciting relationships can be formed, or, if you are already in a partnership, new life is breathed into the relationship. Advice - explore, look for adventure, keep your eyes open for opportunities, mingle.

Happy Birthday, Andy!! What a special early Christmas gift you were and are to your parents!! You are so special that they sing about you in the movie the Grinch. You know the song BAHOO DORE!!

May your birthday be one of your best yet!! May your day be spent surrounded by those you love, with lots of cake and ice cream and good times!! birthday

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY !!!

birthday

You share a birthday with Beethoven--great musical talents born on the same day! smile

Glad I made it in time! I know you had a fabulous birthday and wish you, my dear friend, loads of joy, peace, happiness, good health and prosperity all year long.

You're a prince of a guy, king I love you to pieces and am proud to call you my friend. May all your birthday dreams come true today and throughout the coming year.

smile Love, heartpump Dar

Whoa!! I am so grateful for the wishes....Lori and I played a gig here in our new town tonight...just me on guitar and our voices...we KILLED!!!! t songs of the night were ...Brown Eyed Girl, La Bamba/Twist and Shout Medley, Take me Home Country Roads, Amercian Pie and Me and Bobby McGee...

I had an awesome day...thanks to you all for making it eve more special...

Bahoo