Kris Humphries wants an annulment

missm

Yes, he wants this marriage null and void so his life will be recorded as "never having married the woman." I don't blame him, do you?

He only found out about her first marriage at a Kardash. family dinner AFTER they were married. He said to her brother (after his mentioning her first husband), "You're kidding, right?" It was all downhill from there.

Tia Dar, I don't blame him for seeking an annulment. However (I hate to admit this but I watch their show almost daily), Kris found out about Kim's first marriage at a family dinner BEFORE he married her. The family had gone to a tropical location to celebrate her mom & step-dad's 20th wedding anniversary. Kim invited Kris to go with so that the family could get to know him.

Unless he's been living under a rock for 10 years, there is no way he did not know about her sex-tape with Ray J. Regardless of what he knew or did not know before he married her, he did at least deserve the courtesy of a heads up regarding the divorce filing IMHO.

Not that I care about this whole so called family...but an annullment raises some interesting questions.

If annulled..does that mean the marriage never existed..only in they eyes of the church or also in the eyes of the law..does that then mean...any pre-nups never existed and they both keep what they came with?...Hmmmm maybe Kris will get to keep the ring seeing Kim filed first and broke the 'marriage' contract...unless of course Kim can prove she bought the ring for herself..which is more likely in my books...Oh yeah Kim..realty sucks.... :yikes: