Happy Birthday Reid C !! *Nov 26*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday, Reid !!

Your birthday should be YOUR special day. Best wishes for an absolutely perfect party, cake, and crew to share it with! Happy Birthday! spin

If you were born on November 26: Although you possess considerable common sense, you do question accepted rules. You are a seeker, yet your feet are on the ground. You want to create your own destiny, and bumps and bruises along the way simply contribute to your growth, and you know it. Your emotions are up and down, although others may not always see this until they know you well. Your nature is irrepressible, yet you manage to earn others' respect at the same time.

2011 will be a Number Five year for you. Ruled by Mercury. This is a year of exploration and freedom. It's a time when exploration and reaching out to others brings opportunities. It's a good time to advertise and sell. Surprises are in store, and the routine is broken. This is a year when exciting relationships can be formed, or, if you are already in a partnership, new life is breathed into the relationship. Advice - explore, look for adventure, keep your eyes open for opportunities, mingle.

Reid, I send you my biggest and warmest birthday wishes!

You are a real gentleman and a very intelligent and classy guy.

And you didn't trash an R/C helicopter on its maiden flight like I did!!! Guess I won't be piloting SuperCar anytime soon!!! Dr. Beaker has banned me from the lab.

Have a great one buddy.

Your friend, Rob birthday

PS - You should travel up here to the northeast and do some "birdwatching"!!! blushhahahahahaha