Happy Birthday To Me !! *Nov 17*

dianed

It’s that time of year again for you to wish me a *Happy Birthday*! grin

If you were born on November 17: Although you have a talent for communicating, you are not an open book. Your personality is vibrant, and others notice you wherever you go. As emotional as you are, you prefer to present the strong side of your personality to others. You may readily discuss your personal past, but you are not one to whine about your life. You do have an interesting life story, no doubt about it, as you tend to attract change and even crisis into your life with your controlled yet powerful emotions. Your life is far from static, likely because your personality is very dynamic.

2011 will be a Number Five year for you. Ruled by Mercury. This is a year of exploration and freedom. It's a time when exploration and reaching out to others brings opportunities. It's a good time to advertise and sell. Surprises are in store, and the routine is broken. This is a year when exciting relationships can be formed, or, if you are already in a partnership, new life is breathed into the relationship. Advice - explore, look for adventure, keep your eyes open for opportunities, mingle.

Happy Birthday to a smart,strong,kind, funny & beautiful woman I am lucky enough to call my friend.

Whats say we strap on our tap shoes & put in a call to Bobby Boner & Cathy Coffeepot...Then we've got ourselves a party!! laugh

I hope that this is your best year ever!! You deserve it!

(ps/"I don't know the words...I just don't know...You know what I'm trying to say" (A little birthday tribute from the snowbunny)

birthday

luv ya!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE !!!

birthday

That's right, it will be "Novembergal's" birthday tomorrow!!!

What can I possibly say about the gorgeous, sweet little girl I met at the Raspberries Reunion Concert and bonded with instantly? You are the sweetest, petitest, strongest, most loving and beautiful lady, and I consider myself SO very lucky to have you as a friend!

Wishing you the merriest, happiest and most joyful birthday you've ever had. Have no idea how many birthdays you've had, but it doesn't matter because they never show! :-) To one who is truly beautiful inside and out: good health, prosperity, peace and joy and your heart's fondest wishes throughout the whole year and forever, because, you are a Queen, and you truly truly deserve it all. king

Love you,

heartpump Dar