Happy Birthday Angelina !! *Nov 12*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday, John ! birthday

The happiest of wishes for a Booyah Birthday Bash on your special day !! spin

If you were born on November 12: You are a sensual, passionate person who possesses both natural charm and a strong will. You are a "benevolent leader" type—going your own way without ruffling too many feathers (at least not for too long). You may raise a few eyebrows at first, but then you'll find that people naturally follow your lead. A unique blend of sensitivity and softness, with strength and integrity, is all part of your charm. You truly stand out for your unique qualities.

2011 will be a Number Nine year for you. Ruled by Mars. This is a year of completion and transition. It is a time when we need to let go of things that no longer serve their purpose, and hold on to things that have a future. It is a time of cleaning out dead wood, not necessarily for new beginnings. It can be a time when a burden has been taken off your shoulders, and it can be a year of giving of yourself. Advice - let go of things that are holding you back, give of yourself and express your sympathetic, compassionate side.

Happy birthday John!! (You are one of my most favorite posters!!)

I'm wearing nuthin' but my high school pants to honor your special day! laugh (I know I'm beating that into the ground, but I can't help myself)

It's rare that you find someone who could have easily cruised by on appearance alone,but went & developed a fantastic personality & WICKED sense of humor anyway...

But enough about me..... spin

You somehow manage to balance being a gentleman & a Raging smartass at the same time. Quite an accomplishment.

I hope this year holds nothing but Happiness,fun,good health & prosperity for you.(& your family)

Where's carol with that cake?!! birthday

I gotta tell you. The best thing about this site is the friendships that have formed, many that will last a lifetime, and I am very glad to have found John as a buddy on here and Facebook (even if he did IGNORE my hockey league!!!!!!). He's a great dad, wonderful husband, and just an absolutely terrific guy and I am extremely happy to call my friend. Happy Birthday, Booyah Boy! Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Of course, we know that's not much!

Happy birthday, John! I think Pat said it all a couple posts above, to which I would add: you're a quality guy, and I appreciate your upbeat, positive attitude. The world needs more of that. I'm glad to have you in our baseball leagues and our football league (even if you did kick my butt last week!), and I bet we'll get you into hockey next season.

(Oh, and has Pat pitched you on our upcoming Raspberries NASCAR and PGA leagues yet....?)