More live Eric medleys!

elle4ec

This one is from Tokyo, Feb. 1980.

Don't miss Eric speaking Japanese heartpump between Inside Story and It Hurts Too Much...

Thanks Elle, for pointing out his speaking to the Japanese audience. His voice, whether speaking or singing, stops my heart momentarily from normal beating as the sound floats into my ears.

After listening about 10 times I can't help but try to write down his spoken words: "This is my new single, it's out only in Japan - just for you! (applause)"

Then I'm guessing at the spelling, but it sounds as if he said: "Myumi! Uhhh, Yoko! ... Midore! .. Joonka! I tell you, I'm trying to think of all the names I know. Anyway this song is called It Hurts Too Much."

• 2 weeks later...

After listening about 10 times I can't help but try to write down his spoken words: "This is my new single, it's out only in Japan - just for you! (applause)"

Then I'm guessing at the spelling, but it sounds as if he said: "Myumi! Uhhh, Yoko! ... Midore! .. Joonka! I tell you, I'm trying to think of all the names I know. Anyway this song is called It Hurts Too Much."

Thanks allways, sweet Elle!

MM,well he called common Japanese girls Name.

Mayumi,Yoko,Midori,Jyunko!!!

unfortunately my name is not called wink.