New Lindsey Buckingham

LC

I picked up Lindsey Buckingham's latest, Seeds We Sow, a couple weeks ago and have had time to digest it: awesome! Three tracks are among my favorite Lindsey songs ever: "Gone Too Far," "End of Time," and "Seeds We Sow." Overall, it's kind of an introspective record; Lindsey is one of those "authentic" songwriters, like Eric (though he's a bit more prolific! :-) and he seems to always write from the heart. It's nice to hear an artist who "lets us in."

Buckingham's comment on Seeds We Sow (per his website): “This might be the best work I've ever done. I think it's an excellent representation of what I do. It shows a certain maturity and musicianship and I just feel like I have a lot of tools in my musical vocabulary from which to draw that are again the product of the choices I’ve made. It’s on my own terms. This is very much from the inside out and I hope I never stop doing that.â€

He's got a mini-tour in progress; I'm going to check out either the NH or Albany show:

http://lindseybuckingham.com/events/

Here's a live vid I found on YouTube — quality isn't good, but you'll hear "End of Time":

• 2 weeks later...

And how about this fun bit of vintage '82 FM... "Eyes of the World"? (I saw them do this at the US Festival, San Bernadino, CA -- Apple's marriage of computers and rock'n'roll.)

I have SUCH a crush on Lindsey, esp. Lindsey in a hat! I love this song and video, LC. I've never heard it before. Very kewl!