HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARVIN !! Oct 23

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday, Marvin ! birthday

It’s the anniversary of the day you first appeared!! May your special day be as good as it gets !! spin

If you were born on October 23: You are a persuasive, interesting, and clever person. There is a mischievous playfulness about you, and you like to poke fun at more serious or pompous individuals. You have much magnetic appeal, with both sexes. You are fiercely protective of those you love, as well as passionate and highly perceptive. You are one of the most observant people around, and your understanding of human nature belies your years in age. You don't miss much that's going around you! Your wit is sharp, yet you are sensitive to the feelings of people you hold dear.

2011 will be a Number One year for you. Ruled by the Sun. This is a year of action. The seeds you plant now, you will reap later. Others might find you less sociable, as you are busier than ever and you focus on your activities and your needs. Still, you are outgoing and your initiative is stronger than ever. Advice - Stand alone, take action, start fresh, express independence.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARV!!!

birthday

Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the dear friend I held hands with as the curtain went up on Raspberries singing "I Wanna Be With You" after 32+ years!!! That stands out as one of the, if not THE, most exciting nights of my life and one of the most exciting moments, and you are forever inextricably intertwined with it in my heart, and always will be. (Also will Marlene always be). smile

You have been at the heart of the most intriguing, stimulating, musically informative and exciting discourse here and I've loved it all!

Sending you wishes for only the best things in life today and as the year goes forward. Have a wonderful time this weekend!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

At least you got one wish fulfilled- To see Wally play music.

And you saw Jesse play, too. Thanks for your recommendation for Jesse's band on the other thread (Partial Raspberries Reunion, October 22, 2011).

Maybe Wally and the musicians will play again, next year somewhere.