Autumn Weekend!!

ira

I LOVE beautiful Autumn Weekends....

Today...As part of my ongoing campaign to date EVERY 50+ Jewish Woman in New York...New Jersey....Pennsylvania and Connecticut...I'm headed for beautiful Northport Long Island for what I'm told is a very professional production of Camelot....

Any good stufff...(O.K. ...or mundane stuff) you'd like to cheer about or grouse about that you're up to this weekend?

BUT to get us off on a happy note...(Tony...PLEASE forgive my sappiness...it's my manic phase which is the other half of my deppressed withdrawal from a lack of Bobby Vee Concerts...)...Let's start the thread AND the weekend with this IMPOSSIBLY cheerful Hallmark Card of a song from Vanity Fare.....

It's looking like a typical autumn day here. The skies are a bit grey but there's that chill in the air.

Today boring stuff for me. Pay bills and run errands.

However, I'll be sure to start wearing my fall wardrobe and have a glass of apple cider at the end of the day.

It's PERFECT here in Philadelphia today!

Beautiful sun...bit of a chill in the air.

We are going to get our pumpkins & mums & than decorate for halloween.(hopefully)

Tonight we'll have a big fire in the fireplace & I'll light all of my candle on the mantlepiece smile

We'll just hunker down & have some wine. happy

That's sounds wonderful Tracy.

It's 10:30AM and I just finished a training run in beautiful 62 degree weather. The sky is blue, low humidity with an expected high of 75 degrees..PERFECT!

I have the usual Saturday chores..but tonight, like you, we are hunkering down to watch college football after dinner.

Tomorrow night, a friend's band is playing outdoors at the Naples Beach Hotel from 7PM -9PM. We will be there dancing, drinking and cheering the sunset! Booyah!

Beautiful day here in Chicago, great sunny fall day , my son had his last soccer game today they ended the season 6-1-1. Tonight the whole family will be just chillin by the fireplace watching the Chicago Fire play. Tomorrow hopefully we will take a ride to Lake Geneva if the weather holds, walk around the town, maybe take a boat ride on the lake. Galena and Lake Geneva are two of my favorite places to go especially in the fall.

Monica

And today is a beautiful Autumn Tuesday in the Northeast....and the only thing that could make me happier would be news of SOME Eric news...that he's writin'...playin'...giggin' in some little clubs...or will appear with the 'boys "One mo' time"...otherwise life's really been pretty good! smile

Ira

Fall is my favorite time of year. It just feels really good to me.

The light is different, the air smells different, the temperature is more temperate and nostalgia seems to surround me.

I'm happy to hear you are having such a lovely time in your life. You are a generous and good man and I'm sure everyone on this site will agree with that.

Belle

Camelot saw that years ago one of my favorites. I want to say the version i saw was with Richard Burton, he played King Arthur in Chicago cannot remember what theatre. I was much younger and did not know who he was so I was not impressed that it was actually the Richard Burton but i loved the play.