Friday night in Cleveland

Wendy-Ann

If you are in Cleveland on Friday night for whatever reason...Tim Hilbert and I shall be dining together. So, if you'd like to break bread with us...get in touch with Tim. He's the man; he makes the dining decision even though this isn't a date. lol

Also, I am making the wonderful charity event as well as heading up to see Jim Bonfanti play. Here are details if you can do both or perhaps aren't able to make the benefit and want to hear great music at another venue.

The Jeff Soukup Band

Saturday, October 22 • 8:30pm - 11:30pm

Toth's Place

6966 Heisley Rd

Mentor, Ohio.

One or two Raspberries in one day..."verrah" tempting if you ask me!

I'm looking forward to my upcoming Midwest adventure! smile

I will be getting into the Cleveland area sometime in the early afternoon on Friday. Friday night I will be meeting up with Wendy and anyone else who is available. I think Marvin arrives on Friday? Later on Friday night I may go to see Jesse Bryson's band "The Robin Electric" at Wilbert's in Cleveland. I know that sometime during the day Saturday I will be stopping at my new favorite place in Cleveland - b.a.Sweetie candy warehouse! :liplick:

No thoughts yet for pre-show dining before hitting The Beachland Ballroom.

This is coming up fast now!

Tim