Confused on EBay

canadianchick

A-ha! I just found the page in the unedited copy of "Marathon Man" that Bernie sent me years ago.

Quote Eric: "At that time, Clive was obsessed with Pamela Anderson and thought her tan was perfect. So, he tells me that if I want a hit record comeback in the 90's, I must have a tanning bed in my home. The company would deliver it (and take the cost out of future royalties), and Clive even had the rigorous tanning schedule that Anderson's agent sent him. Connections, Baby! So I said, "Whatever Clive." and gave it a try... Who knew I tanned way faster than Pam?..." :twitch:

A-ha! I just found the page in the unedited copy of "Marathon Man" that Bernie sent me years ago.

Quote Eric: "At that time, Clive was obsessed with Pamela Anderson and thought her tan was perfect. So, he tells me that if I want a hit record comeback in the 90's, I must have a tanning bed in my home. The company would deliver it (and take the cost out of future royalties), and Clive even had the rigorous tanning schedule that Anderson's agent sent him. Connections, Baby! So I said, "Whatever Clive." and gave it a try... Who knew I tanned way faster than Pam?..." :twitch:

Sometimes Mr Cartmill, you just make my day. Too funny! haha