Me And GMan,,,Is There A Future?

ira

Dear EC.com...

GMan and I have been friends for a LONG time now....But sometimes I can't help but wonder....Can there possibly be a future for a street-wise guy who played football and boxed (GMan)...and a guy (me) whose sport of choice is running in shorts...and takin' pictures of himself wearing his race number and beaming like a school kid afterwards. wink

Signed...Confused In New Jersey. confused

Dear EC.com...

GMan and I have been friends for a LONG time now....But sometimes I can't help but wonder....Can there possibly be a future for a street-wise guy who played football and boxed (GMan)...and a guy (me) whose sport of choice is running in shorts...and takin' pictures of himself wearing his race number and beaming like a school kid afterwards. wink

28 READS AND NO REPLIES, OK I'll bite...

The post makes it clear as day who's the girl.

I'm sorry, is your name Ira or Irene? lol

Dear EC.com...

Could be the basis for a new "Odd Couple" type sitcom...some working titles include:

"A Boy and a Goy"

"No Bye-gones for Paisans"

"G and Me"

"To Wong Fu...Thanks For Everything Bobby Vee"

"The Italian Tallit"

"On The Waterfront - You Could Get It For Wholesale"

spin

just a few ideas to my two friends..... off the top of my very troubled head grin

Guest Rachan

And a deliciously troubled mind it is indeed,John! spin

I can SO see myself tuning in for this weeks episode of: "On The Waterfront - You Could Get It For Wholesale"

(Hysterical! haha )