New Almost Paradise

LobsterLvr

Has anyone heard or commented on the new Footloose movie version of Almost Paradise? It's got a country twist (I think it's country). The singers are Victoria Justice and Hunter Hayes (born in 93 and 91 respectfully). The snippet of the song I heard on iTunes sounds out of tune and, imho, is painful to listen to. But hey...maybe the kids these days will like it!!!

Dave

Dave...they're a couple of good looking kids.

As for their version of Almost Paradise...well, they're a couple of good looking kids...

Hey...they ARE a couple of good looking kids! The end.

PS: No passion. If someone is singing about being in paradise, (well almost) with me...then I had better hear---"hot, sweaty, gosh darn it, I want you soooo much!" passion. Not a dragged out, "ho hum, where's my pay check" version---of passion. Sung by children. Hence the use of the word---kids.

Hey...they ARE a couple of good looking kids! The end.

PS: No passion. If someone is singing about being in paradise, (well almost) with me...then I had better hear---"hot, sweaty, gosh darn it, I want you soooo much!" passion. Not a dragged out, "ho hum, where's my pay check" version---of passion. Sung by children. Hence the use of the word---kids.

I say is...IF IT AINT BROKE...DONT FIX IT!!

• 2 weeks later...