HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOOPELL !! *OCT 4*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday, Kim !! birthday

The happiest of wishes for all the great things in life! May your special day bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. spin

If you were born on October 4: Overall a responsible and practical person, you are not, however, a stick in the mud. Your interests are many and varied, and you are skilled at presenting your ideas to others in a unique way. You are both an interesting and interested person, always learning, ever curious, but also rather stubborn when it comes to your ideas and opinions. Under pressure, you might feel the need to make up stories, as your reputation is important to you, and you instinctively fear misrepresentation. Your slow yet steady approach to achieving your goals assures you success, even if it doesn't come early. Your ideas are ahead of their time, and others tend to respect your advice.

2011 will be a Number Nine year for you. Ruled by Mars. This is a year of completion and transition. It is a time when we need to let go of things that no longer serve their purpose, and hold on to things that have a future. It is a time of cleaning out dead wood, not necessarily for new beginnings. It can be a time when a burden has been taken off your shoulders, and it can be a year of giving of yourself. Advice - let go of things that are holding you back, give of yourself and express your sympathetic, compassionate side.

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KIM !!!

birthday

How did I miss this?! I'm so sorry I missed your special day. Always love reading your posts! Wishing you a whole year of beautiful and surprising things, love, good luck and the very best life has to offer. You totally deserve it all! king

:)--Love, heartpump Dar