HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAULIEMISSISSIPPI !! *Sept 18*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday, Paulie !! birthday

It’s your birthday !! Make it a happy one……OVER-CELEBRATE !! spin

If You Were Born Today, September 18: You are someone who can be "hard to know" because of your fluctuations between sociability and independence--you're friendly when others have you, and aloof or unavailable at other times. You need time to yourself to refuel. You're highly intuitive, helpful, and a natural teacher. While worry and self-doubt can be issues in youth, you get better with age!

2011 will be a Number Four year for you. Ruled by Uranus. This is a year of work and development. It's "nose to the grindstone" time. It's a time to deal with practical matters, and it's not a time to be lazy or especially gregarious. Sometimes, it can be a year that feels hard, monotonous and routine, and/or lonely. Positive new relationships are generally not formed in a Four personal year. Advice - get yourself organized, work to build your resources, keep busy.

Thanks to my wonderful EC.COM family. It's been a pretty good day, nothing special; but then tht makes the better one's more exciting. laugh Gotta work this evening, so my "big celebrating" will have to wait 'til tomorrow... gonna drive to a neighboring town to do some photography and have a nice dinner out.

Thanks again for all the well wishes. They're special and mean a lot to me. laugh

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PAULIE !!!

birthday

Sending HUMONGOUS Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to you, Paulie, and apologies for missing your special day here. I know you had a terrific birthday because that always happens to TERRIFIC PEOPLE !!!

And you're one terrific guy. Always love reading your posts and "greeting" you here. Wishing you nothing but the very very best all year long and I hope as the year unfolds you will see every single birthday wish you wanted come true.

THAT happens to terrific guys, too!

king

:)--Love ya, heartpump Dar