HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOLLIES 65 !! *Sept 12*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday, Steve! birthday

I hope your special day is as good as it gets !!! Cheers to you on YOUR day ! spin

You are an especially clever and knowledgeable person. Your intuition is powerful, and you're able to quickly size up a situation or person. Others frequently turn to you for your wise and unique advice. You're generous with your time and energy, always willing to help out those who really need it. Still, you are not a pushover and although you don't need much of it, you do appreciate gratitude.

2011 will be a Number Seven year for you. Ruled by Neptune. This is a year of preparation, chance, and refinement. It is not a time of dramatic changes. Instead, it's a year when reflection on the past is helpful, and when refinements to your life path should be made. It's a good year to study and analyze. Unexpected twists to your life story and "chance" meetings are probable. Advice - take stock of your life in order to prepare for more exciting years to come, examine the past and plan for the future, get in touch with your deepest needs and uncover your personal power, don't strain yourself or actively try to expand.

Happy Birthday Steve...from the worlds greatest muse..

Just how many punches do I get to give you..???(Plus one for good luck...maybe one to insure the lucky one took....a couple in case I'm not around next year...)

Don't hit the cake too hard...I would hate to see those high school pants you "still fit into" get shoved into the back of your closet....

(I DO hope you get to blow out the candles with your kids)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE !!!

birthday

Wishing the very happiest of birthdays to my fellow conservative warrior in "Cartoon World." smile You are such a fantastic guy and deserve a birthday that blooms with love, gifts and happiness all around you. I know you shall have it!

Wishing you every good thing Monday and all year long and lots of love to go with it!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

Happy Birthday to one of the funniest, most sincere, and dog loving men, I have ever had the privilege of knowing!

You are a loving and compassionate father and by far the most knowledgable person I know, regarding politics and music! haha!

Have a great day, Steve! YOU deserve it!!

The pumpkin bread will arrive next week!

Love,

Anna smile