HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICH FROM PA ! *July 29*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday, Rich !! birthday

Eat some cake! Dive right into that big scoop of ice cream! Chug a drink that makes you all giggly! It's your birthday! Enjoy! spin

If you were born on July 29: You are benefiting from transiting Jupiter trine to your Sun, and this is a time to find ways to improve your life and your satisfaction from life. Resolving conflicts with others is favored, as you come across in a more favorable light than usual. Jupiter is giving your ego a boost, and it's likely a much-needed boost. New visions of the future and new inspirations are likely to come along with this transit. You are likely to feel very good and confident during this period. The practical aspects of your love relationships will be especially important to you this year, and security factors prominent. You might find yourself especially involved in a love interest's day to day affairs.

2011 will be a Number Four year for you. Ruled by Uranus. This is a year of work and development. It's "nose to the grindstone" time. It's a time to deal with practical matters, and it's not a time to be lazy or especially gregarious. Sometimes, it can be a year that feels hard, monotonous and routine, and/or lonely. Positive new relationships are generally not formed in a Four personal year. Advice - get yourself organized, work to build your resources, keep busy.

Hey, happy birthday, Rich from PA. Hope it's been a great one that carries over into your next year and years.

PS: I love Diane's thread-starting bits on every birthday greeting. In this one, I got a kick out of the following passage: "2011 will be a Number Four year for you. Ruled by Uranus...." Am I the only one who still snickers like a junior-high-schooler when the planet Uranus is mentioned? And the way it was used here... perfect. I bet more than one person thought, "Hmm, if ruled by Uranus, wouldn't it be a Number Two year...?" Hee hee hee....

PPS: Here's a bit of the Beatles to bring you back in time, Rich. This is such a cool video, from start to finish.... Check out the woman in the lower-right corner of the screen at the 2:08 mark -- she's holding her ears amidst a gang of screaming teenage girls. Wow! And I love the way the video ends....