~List You're Eric Carmen Album Collection~

In this topic everyone can share there collection of Eric Carmen and The Raspberries albums that they own. smile I will share my list. You can also include collections of autographed pictures, books, shirts, etc, etc.

Eric Carmen collection:

1. The Definitive Collection

2. All By Myself: The Best Of Eric Carmen

3. The Best Of Eric Carmen

4. Eric Carmen (Self-Titled LP Record)

5. I Was Born To Love You

6. Tonight You're Mine

7. Tonight You're Mine (Japanese Re-issue w/ extra tracks)

8. Boats Against The Current/Change Of Heart

9. She Did It/Someday (45 RPM single) (2 copies) (1 is my mom's which i took from her and 1 is mine that i got @ a record store) grin

The Raspberries collection:

1. The Raspberries - Fresh

2. The Raspberries Live On Sunset Strip (Deluxe Version)

3. The Raspberries (Self-Titled LP Record)

I need more Raspberries. frowngrin

If you're list is too long and u don't feel like typing it all down, take a picture of the collection that u own. happy

I have the vinyl LPs of the solo albums for Arista and Geffen as well as that "Best of" LP that Arista put out. I also have the quadrophonic version of the first solo album, and that 12' single of IWHIFYL. Also have the vinyl copies of the four Raspberries albums and that Best of featuring Eric album - actually, I have two copies of the first LP and one is still sealed. My copy of Fresh is a German import. Starting Over still has the poster inside.

CDs: The first solo album, Boats, Japanese import of Tonight You're Mine with several extra songs, the Geffen album, Definitive Collection (which the wife has in her car), and IWBTLY.

Also have two Australian import compilations (All By Myself: The Best of EC and Make Me Lose Control)which together have all of the songs from the four Arista albums except for Desperate Fools Overture. MMLC is included on both discs and Reason to Try is on the second. Both also include ABM, Someday, Runaway, Last Night, and I Think I found Myself.

I have the two British CDs that have the first two Raspberries albums on one disc and the last two on the other. I have that collection CD put out by Capitol with the paisleys on the cover which has the two radio ads hidden at the end. And of course I have LOSS.

I have a number of 45s too, I'm not going to list them all. When I learned of The Rock Stops Here, I drove out to NE Ohio just to buy a copy.

smile

bracing for the 50 lashes with a wet noodle here again..

but dont think i have any of just erics stuff..OUCH!

had that raspberry album that smelled so funky 100 years

ago on vinyl..ya know what happens to vinyl records when ya

store em in a hot attic? well, lemme tell ya..it aint a purty site Indifferent

and now i have this one...as a mp3 download and on cd

grannys behind the time aint she?

I have the vinyl LPs of the solo albums for Arista and Geffen as well as that "Best of" LP that Arista put out. I also have the quadrophonic version of the first solo album, and that 12' single of IWHIFYL. Also have the vinyl copies of the four Raspberries albums and that Best of featuring Eric album - actually, I have two copies of the first LP and one is still sealed. My copy of Fresh is a German import. Starting Over still has the poster inside.

CDs: The first solo album, Boats, Japanese import of Tonight You're Mine with several extra songs, the Geffen album, Definitive Collection (which the wife has in her car), and IWBTLY.

Also have two Australian import compilations (All By Myself: The Best of EC and Make Me Lose Control)which together have all of the songs from the four Arista albums except for Desperate Fools Overture. MMLC is included on both discs and Reason to Try is on the second. Both also include ABM, Someday, Runaway, Last Night, and I Think I found Myself.

I have the two British CDs that have the first two Raspberries albums on one disc and the last two on the other. I have that collection CD put out by Capitol with the paisleys on the cover which has the two radio ads hidden at the end. And of course I have LOSS.

I have a number of 45s too, I'm not going to list them all. When I learned of The Rock Stops Here, I drove out to NE Ohio just to buy a copy.

smile

Wow that is a very interesting collection there. smile

I have every solo album on vinyl and CD except Winter Dreams, which is just on CD, every Raspberries on CD reissue Europe/UK, Starting Over on vinyl, 2 different Raspberries Best on CD, The reunion live package, 3 different Best of Eric Solos USA and Europe/UK, a couple of 45s, Most of Bernie's downloads and a double CD of unreleased stuff that Big Sis smuggled to me years ago after breaking into the Carmen vault dressed "Catwoman"...

...Most of Bernie's downloads and a double CD of unreleased stuff that Big Sis smuggled to me years ago after breaking into the Carmen vault dressed "Catwoman"...

It was dark in there...I didn't know what that was. Good to know it was just Darlene's tail.