Baby TJ update

missm

Thanks so much for the exciting update, Mommy Miri! This is all very exciting. I knew you couldn't hold out for my birthday on August 30th, but you "almost" made it to Eric's on the 11th. It's not over yet, and one never knows... :-)

Enjoy this special time--I know you are enjoying it already. TJ is very lucky to have such special parents. Can't wait till he's here!

:)--Love, heartpump Tia Dar

Tracy, the funny thing is that Tommie has been wishing for a C-section from the start!! My sister has had 5 of them and I am all in favor of getting TJ out!! grin

Blessings on the new arrival, missm!

I will be the first to acknowledge I know nothing about birthing kids, but FIVE C-sections! I seem to remember hearing that you could only do that a couple of times confused

Best to you and Tommie!

Kirk you do know a bit about birthing kids and you are correct that my sister should have had no more than 3 C-sections. While pregnant with her 5th, her obstetrician prattled on about all of the risks of a 5th C-Section to which she responded..."Well, what would you have me do..open my mouth really wide and vomit up the child?"

Well I guess you will be happy to welcome the little guy into the world finally..wish it could have been another date for you..lol...thats my anniversary with my x...Eric's bd would have been great..hope you are both holding up well in this heat and puleezzz, for your sake..I hope little TJ is just that...little...not like that 16 pound baby that lady in TEXAS just had...thats like birthing a 3 month old..OMG :yikes:

Val, I saw that on the news while in Vegas last week!! 16 lbs is not something I would even entertain!!

As for the heat, well I've been using the A/C sensibly (read sparingly) and it's not been too bad. It's just the boredom that's getting to me now!!

As for August 11th...well, it would be nice, but I really don't want to have to wait that long!! Sorry, Eric!

Beth and SOL - I appreciate your sentiments but since I've been treating Tommie like a God as of late...serving burnt offerings, I really need to make a good and EDIBLE dinner!!

Otherwise, I am pretty much waited on hand and foot and I do like it!!