Marathon Man -- HELP!

There is currently one review of "Marathon Man" up at Amazon.com, and it's a stinker! Not sure why this joker bought the book in the first place, because the review doesn't seem to have anything good to say—about the book or about Eric.

So, if you read the book and liked it, please do me a favor and post your own review. I'm just looking for the reviews to be more balanced, so people who actually appreciate Eric and his music as much as we do will read the book.

Just click on this link:

AMAZON.COM - ERIC CARMEN: MARATHON MAN

Thanks!

Bernie

Wow! shocked I guess that person didn't appreciate this wonderful book. I've read Marathon Man 3 times and i would never write a review like that! I luv Marathon Man, i'd say it was the best book that i've ever read. smile Bernie, u did a wonderful job writing Marathon Man, i give it 5 stars. happy Someone who writes reviews like that about a book obviously doesn't appreciate the gift of reading. Hopefully no one takes advice from that customer. arrgh

-Ralyssa

Ok, whose butt do I need to kick into next week?

I'll be on this later on. Why---NOT just because Bernie rocks the Casbah...not just because I want to cover Eric with whipped crème and lick it off of him and not because this book had enough pictures for this blonde to enjoy. Oh no...it's because in my heart, I truly did think this booked rocked!

Though it took me a while to read (dyslexia and being “Wendyâ€), I read it...from front to back cover! In fact, I am taking it to San Antonio with me and start to re-read it on my 3 hour delay in Lost Wages. So there!

Idiot! Not you Bernski---said "reviewer".

Ok, it's up. I fear that John and Kirk stole the thunder with incredible reviews, (and SOL made me laugh) but I did my best.

I'm not that good when writting a review as I would be telling someone about a book or movie or concert.

However, I have wondered if the YAWN reviewer was on the Casey Anthony jury? Can we say dipsh*t?

Bernie, I downloaded my book on the Nook Color and did not get photos but I really didn't care. The book was awesome! I just read the reviews by John, Pat and Wendy and they totally cemented my thoughts on this book. You did a great job and it was a leap for Eric to let so much of his personal life be exposed since he is such a private person. Kudos to you both! I will never look at McDonalds the same way again..Ha Ha.

Bernie, I downloaded my book on the Nook Color and did not get photos but I really didn't care. The book was awesome!

I did the ebook transliteration myself and believe it or not, adding photos to electronic books is still not perfected! That's especially true for how the photos were literally scattered thoughout the print edition of Marathon Man. So, for the moment, they're not included in the ebook version. I wanted to get the book into the hands of Eric fans as fast as I could, but I do plan on adding a picture section to the book as soon as a standard is embraced among ebook publishers. When I do, you'll be able to re-download the updated file and get 'em in all their glory.

Bernie

I posted one too...and will help boost sales by promising to include some naked photo downloads of my wife with every book purchase...Maybe I should have gotten her permission first...oh well.

but CARTMAN!..YA ONLY GAVE IT 4 STARS...MAKE HIM STAND IN THE CORNER BERNIE! smilie

I wanted details on Eric's bi-sexual orgies in the 70s and 80s (His stage outfits are all the proof I need!) and some cool hairstyling tips...but Bernie and Ken were under orders...I guess I was asking too much?...So the book gets 4 stars.

Now maybe if we got a few quotes from that meanie, Clive Davis, justifying his discrimination of our genius at moments in Eric's career when he needed some bold backing, then I don't need the orgy stories to give it all 5 stars.