HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HIGHWAY ANGEL ! *June 26*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday Brian !! birthday

May your birthday bring you life's real gifts; good health, friendship, and love. Enjoy your special day !! spin

If you were born on June 26: A Full Moon in your Solar Return chart marks this as a year of great personal significance, when major new beginnings, endings, and activities occur. This period is the culmination of a stage of personal growth and development. Events occurring this year may bring various developments in your emotional, psychological, or spiritual life over the past several years to a head. Relationships are especially important. There can be increased activity in your professional and public life, causing a conflict with your domestic and personal goals. There is little moderation in your life this year. Connections are made or ended; or your job focus may change as one focus fades to make way for a new direction. The year ahead is certain to be a very busy, dynamic, and significant period in your life.

2011 will be a Number Nine year for you. Ruled by Mars. This is a year of completion and transition. It is a time when we need to let go of things that no longer serve their purpose, and hold on to things that have a future. It is a time of cleaning out dead wood, not necessarily for new beginnings. It can be a time when a burden has been taken off your shoulders, and it can be a year of giving of yourself. Advice - let go of things that are holding you back, give of yourself and express your sympathetic, compassionate side.

A fun day, I hope.

Here's a joke:

Highwayangel(Brian): It's not the end of the world, yet.

Me: You don't know?

Brian: Well, I don't think my astrological sign is telling me today, on my birthday.

Me: I guess it's not in the right moon, yet.

Brian: No, it's too clear. The moon is supposed to turnred, first.

Me: If you have a few drinks, the moon might turn red.

Brian: That prediction might come true.

Me: Today, you might see red, as the moon and Venus align in your drink.

Brian: Well, I haven't had one in awhile

Me: It's your party.

Brian: That's one prediction that can happen, today. For sure.