Woohoo! I did it!!!

brownie1999

Guest Rachan

Congrats brownie!!

It's always nice to have someone with a great sense of humor here!!

(There's no party..but the "unofficial"rules are that you buy US gifts...kind of a "thanks for letting me join" type of thing...) laugh

And with your ascension from Jr. Member to Full Member...You get UNLIMITED Posting Rights 24/7 363 days a year.

(We usually close early Christmas santa and Easter pray...Seriously.)

Welcome brownie...(You're also an Ohioan...That gets you extra Bonus miles on Ec.Com Airways.)

Congrats brownie!!

It's always nice to have someone with a great sense of humor here!!

(There's no party..but the "unofficial"rules are that you buy US gifts...kind of a "thanks for letting me join" type of thing...) laugh

Tracy...you didn't get a party? I mean ooops...yeah that's right...no parties around here....yeah that's the ticket...no parties! wink

Guest Rachan

OMG!!!

Do you two know each other or What??!!! laugh

When my daughter was in kindergarten I would go in & help with reading etc.... There was a story about rainbows.

After we were done reading ,the kids had to draw a picture & explain where they saw rainbows.

Most of them were "I see a rainbow in the sky" or "in the water"... etc...

But SURE ENOUGH, one little boy (David) said "I see a rainbow in my pants!" & there was his 5 year old depiction of him as a smiling stick figure ,with a GIANT rainbow sprouting out at crotch level....

The teacher let us moms make a copy!! (we had to share it with our husbands,because you're all so mature willy wise smile )

OMG!!!

But SURE ENOUGH, one little boy (David) said "I see a rainbow in my pants!" & there was his 5 year old depiction of him as a smiling stick figure ,with a GIANT rainbow sprouting out at crotch level....

The teacher let us moms make a copy!! (we had to share it with our husbands,because you're all so mature willy wise smile )

GREAT...now I have rainbow envy!!!! Thanks a lot!