Relationship Deal Breakers

ira

LOL! If you came of age in the 70s, and John will back me up here, One nighters were standard operating procedure. 76 to about 83 or...The Golden age!

Never had a one-nighter...

Oh, there were a couple that were planned-to-be one-nighters... then, the next day my phone would ring... "Can I see you again?"...

One bit of wisdom I have found to be true... personally and from an obversational standpoint...

If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you...

My wife doesn't fake her orgasms, she just chooses not share them with me...

"I tell ya' I don't get no respect!" cry

hahahahahahahahahaha

Here's a couple that might do it for me...

Ladies, if he admires your shoes; he might be a keeper... if he wants to wear your shoes; let him go...

Guys, if she wants to "improve" you before she ever "owns" you... run for the hills!

I was a 70's chick too! I think it was a very confusing time to come of age. There was sexual freedom for women too! Then AIDS brought it to a screeching halt! It was a crappy time to be single when it should have been fun.

Me three! But I wasn't confused. You wanted me, you would have to marry me. And that man ended up being gay...so maybe I was confused! lol

Seriously, I missed NOTHING but not having sex with every Tom, Dick and Harry! wink Too many complications. Dating and making out was good enough.

Maybe this was more a guy thing, but I know it wasn't a "Wendy" thing. spin

Not sure if this qualifies... but...

While I was "between wives"... I met a woman through my work and after a time of mild flirting, we agreed to go out for a few drinks. We hit it off pretty good and as I walked her to her car, she suggested I follow her home... so I'd know where she lived "in case I ever wanted to drop by"...

So, I followed her car from the bar and as we made the last couple of turns I held my breath... and cringed... and my fears were proven to be founded; she lived directly across the street from the ex-Mrs. Mississippi...

Needless to say, it was awkard and that relationship was never consumated or continued... :yikes:

TONY SAID:

"How does one be in "total control" with someone as, as, as...well, someone like Wendy?

Can't be done!

That's like trying to be totally in control of your musicianship confidence, while jammin' with The Raspberries... "

Tony, if I could jam with the Raspberries, I'd push Eric out of the way a hog the mic.... Now THAT would be being in total control! He'd be DOOOOOOWN, so I could rock out with D,W and J hehehhehe....

bahoo-hah!

quote=Wendy-Ann... Oh, and if he doesn't get that when I say a man should be in total control and be THE man and he doesn't do it. DEAL BREAKER! Take a hint! He's a wuss...I don't connect with wusses.

TONY: How does one be in "total control" with someone as, as, as...well, someone like Wendy?

Can't be done!

That's like trying to be totally in control of your musicianship confidence, while jammin' with The Raspberries...

LOL---I totally missed this until I saw Andy's reply.

Actually, it's quite easy, Tony.

After a day of fighting for every cause I think needs to be fought for and running everything else for other people, a woman like moi needs a man to just step in and be a man.

Take over...for goodness sakes. Don't expect me to play your "natural role" in and out of bed. Make me feel like a woman should feel, all weak and wonderfully secure in your arms, without a care in the world.

And yes, with much gratitude afterwards, I'll HAPPILY make you a sandwich! wink

But Wendy, with YOU being the master planner, idea girl and event organizer, how can we know we are following the right script that you have already written in your mind, for the capper to end your day?

Sheesh, I just know you would notice that I put too much bubble bath in the tub when I carried you in there...since YOU always know just the right amount...Then I would be all self-conscious and wussy because I disappointed you so...:twitch:

I would like to stick around for one of your Lithuanian Mystery Spam Sandwiches, though.

Um, yeah...I may be organized and creative, but rest assured, I'm not some crazy picky unappreciative woman. Take charge...I'll like it.

Glad to know my reputation for making "Lithuanian Mystery Spam Sandwiches" precedes me. I also make a delicious turkey and havarti cheese sandwich as well as create my own hor'dourves when throwing a cocktail party. My first job was in a deli---it has come in handy! smile