Relationship Deal Breakers

ira

I actually do know that relationships are complicated. smart

But what are INYHOs some of the "deal breakers"...the things that make you doubt or even walk away from a relationship.

For me...It's if I begin to think there's "nobody home"...I don't covet the communication...or trust the communication...and I enjoy bein' with friends or by myself far more than with my significant other....that's a "deal breaker".

A female point of view here...If he wants to get into your pants on the first date :yikes: Run ladies run....there has to be at least 2 dates wink Just kidding....I can remember a date when I was 19...the guy didn't even ask me what I wanted to do..he assumed we were going to "jump in the hay".....I told him where to go and how to get there...never saw him again.

If he is only available or wants to date or come over on certain nights, I would begin investigating. Also, if he sizes up your digs and seems very impressed, then talks about moving in after a few dates, I would "move on."

Of course, when he says he has a top secret job with the CIA, you can pretty much count on the fact that he is a complete nut and cross him off your list.

:)--D

If his cologne proceeds him...leave him alone! There might be hygene issues there.

When he smiles, if his mouth looks like a Jack-O-Lantern...leave him alone...

If his attire is not clean nor pressed...let him be!!!

All of those things aside, a keeper is one who has a personality that compliments yours, that knows how to conduct himself as a "man", who is respectful of you and your feelings...he is a keeper!!

LOL! If you came of age in the 70s, and John will back me up here, One nighters were standard operating procedure. 76 to about 83 or...The Golden age!

For me Steve it was '77 thru '84.....glad to have made it unscathed. This was the height of the sexual revolution/women's movement/NYC club/ cocaine scene. Those were absolutely CRAZY days. smile nudge nudge...say no more

If he isn't itelligent and can't go one on one with me in a debate. THAT bores me!

Oh, and if he doesn't get that when I say a man should be in total control and be THE man and he doesn't do it. DEAL BREAKER! Take a hint! He's a wuss...I don't connect with wusses.

A female point of view here...If he wants to get into your pants on the first date :yikes: Run ladies run....there has to be at least 2 dates wink

Haha---if I had lived by that I would have been dateless. LOL

However, that gave me a chance to weed the men from the boys. Men always come back because they are smarter than boys! grinwink