All in a name

Shelley

My new avatar of "Tweety" brings back a funny story, that I thought I would share.

I have always loved Tweety bird...and I had a pink shirt with a big tweety on it back in the early 80's....I was wearing it the night I met my husband...He asked me why I liked Tweety so much, and I remarked that I thought Tweety was so cute and loveable...He said...yes, its fitting.."just like you" LuvLove Those words melted my heart almost 29 years ago...they still do today, and with his recent illness, makes me love him even more...first words out of his mouth after surgery and after the ventilator was removed..was..."We did it Tweety" LuvLove...I melted all over again grin

My new avatar of "Tweety" brings back a funny story, that I thought I would share.

I have always loved Tweety bird...and I had a pink shirt with a big tweety on it back in the early 80's....I was wearing it the night I met my husband...He asked me why I liked Tweety so much, and I remarked that I thought Tweety was so cute and loveable...He said...yes, its fitting.."just like you" LuvLove Those words melted my heart almost 29 years ago...they still do today, and with his recent illness, makes me love him even more...first words out of his mouth after surgery and after the ventilator was removed..was..."We did it Tweety" LuvLove...I melted all over again grin

Shelley, first off, I'm glad you hubby is recovering nicely smile

OMG, Tweety was responsible for my wife and I getting together, also! I was sitting in the front of the Oceanography class at West L.A. college circa 1975. I looked at the back of the class, and here's this cute little blond and her girlfriend flying this Tweety bird back and forth- it was a leftover cake decoration. She really caught my eye, so the next day I changed my seat to the back of the class...and started a conversation about Tweety. To make a long story short, I ended up losing a grade (I went from an "A" to a "B" after I moved to the back of the class), but gained my future bride!

Too funny about you and your hubby...I couldn't have imagined that Tweety would have played matchmaker more than once!!

Shelley, first off, I'm glad you hubby is recovering nicely smile

OMG, Tweety was responsible for my wife and I getting together, also! I was sitting in the front of the Oceanography class at West L.A. college circa 1975. I looked at the back of the class, and here's this cute little blond and her girlfriend flying this Tweety bird back and forth- it was a leftover cake decoration. She really caught my eye, so the next day I changed my seat to the back of the class...and started a conversation about Tweety. To make a long story short, I ended up losing a grade (I went from an "A" to a "B" after I moved to the back of the class), but gained my future bride!

Too funny about you and your hubby...I couldn't have imagined that Tweety would have played matchmaker more than once!!

Awesome Kirk..Tweety truly is a match maker..who can resist that cute little birdie grin