HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIWI !! * June 3*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday Marilyn !! birthday

May your special day bring you life's real gifts, good health, friendship, and love. Have a blast on your birthday !! spin

If you were born on June 3: You are especially perceptive and imaginative, an excellent story teller, and well-liked, not just due to charm but because you take the time to make others happy. You are very strong-willed, even if you don't always come across that way. When young, you might worry a lot and have problems turning your thinking process off enough to truly relax enough. However, as you gain life experience, you learn to embrace change.

2011 will be a Number Four year for you. Ruled by Uranus. This is a year of work and development. It's "nose to the grindstone" time. It's a time to deal with practical matters, and it's not a time to be lazy or especially gregarious. Sometimes, it can be a year that feels hard, monotonous and routine, and/or lonely. Positive new relationships are generally not formed in a Four personal year. Advice - get yourself organized, work to build your resources, keep busy.

Yikes, Happy Birthday Kiwi! I'd better get my butt to the P.O. today, because I owe you a package from several weeks ago! I'm terrible — but it'll be worth the wait. (I hope!) Happy birthday, my friend. I hope Muzza gives you what you want!

A bit of 'berries for your day:

Happy Happy Birthday Marilyn !! birthday

May your special day bring you life's real gifts, good health, friendship, and love. Have a blast on your birthday !! spin

If you were born on June 3: You ...

2011 will be a Number Four year for you. Ruled by Uranus...

Advice - get yourself organized, work to build your resources, keep busy.

...AND STOP BEING RULED BY YOUR ANUS! Tell Muzza to lay off. haha

Happy Birthday, Marilyn!! May your special day bring all of your heart's fondest desires to fruition!! TJ understood that he was not to have any of your cake (since he ate all of Tracy's birthday cake and then wrote some little note)...this is for you!!

With love and best wishes,

Miriam & TJ

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIWI MARILYN !!!

birthday

The birthday girl deserves a thousand cheers, especially when she's YOU!!! I know you'll be spoiled rotten with love tomorrow (as you are everyday) by Muzza, so enjoy every single bit of it and make a HUGE wish when you blow out those candles!

It will come true, because you're such a darling soul!

Sending you love and wishing you good luck, good health and joy on your birthday and all year. You're surrounded by love and you radiate it. Love you SO much! And I sent you birthday wishes on Facebook too.

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

Guest Fresh

Happy, happy birthday, Marilyn. You are a super lady and I hope all your wishes come true. Hope to see you and Muzza again! Rob birthday