HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHAN !! * May 27*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday Tracy !! birthday

Surely a star danced in heaven on the day you were born. I hope your special day is as special as you are! spin Happy birthday from someone who loves ya !! wink

If you were born on May 27: Life is always an adventure for you because you are extremely curious, inquisitive, and always open to learn from your experiences. You are very friendly, giving, and naturally charming. You instinctively know that change is a natural part of life and learning, and try to keep positive. You need a lot of mental stimulation in order to stay interested in projects and work.

2011 will be a Number Nine year for you. Ruled by Mars. This is a year of completion and transition. It is a time when we need to let go of things that no longer serve their purpose, and hold on to things that have a future. It is a time of cleaning out dead wood, not necessarily for new beginnings. It can be a time when a burden has been taken off your shoulders, and it can be a year of giving of yourself. Advice - let go of things that are holding you back, give of yourself and express your sympathetic, compassionate side.

Guest Fresh

Tracy, I wish you health, happiness, and prosperity on your birthday. Your presence here has been a real joy for me and I hope it has been fun for you as well. You are a very special friend. Enjoy your day! heartpumpbirthday

Rob

Ginger! So happy to see that Fred posted a wish to you. Now, knock these "niceities" off you two and get back to being that dysfunctional board dancing couple we've all come to love and adore!

Happy birthday---as John said that I said---you SCHEMXY lady!