2011 NFL Playoffs

LC

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC:

In response as to who I think will win Sunday:

I will take the Packers winning the Halas trophy, 31-27 and while I'm at it I'll take the Steelers beating the Jets 26-20.

I got to tell you, as much as I look forward to Sunday, it is going to be a gut wrenching 3 hours for me -- I'm glad the NFC game goes first -- these games are scary.

"Yes John, I went this past Sunday with Ira and his brother David! I thought it was great!! Dan Lauria and Judith Light were brilliant! Man....does he ever look like Vince. If anyone here is ever in the New York area, I urge you to go see it!!"

I had a chance to see it the last time I was in NYC, in early November, but opted for the Pee Wee Herman Show instead! (Never a Packers or Redskins fan....)

LC:

In response as to who I think will win Sunday:

I will take the Packers winning the Halas trophy, 31-27 and while I'm at it I'll take the Steelers beating the Jets 26-20.

I got to tell you, as much as I look forward to Sunday, it is going to be a gut wrenching 3 hours for me -- I'm glad the NFC game goes first -- these games are scary.

Billy,

Pack fans just have to remember.... Which QB is more likely to make a mistake, based on their careers, Rodgers or Cutler? I think that will tell the story of the game... and end up as good news for Packer fans. Right?

--LC

"Yes John, I went this past Sunday with Ira and his brother David! I thought it was great!! Dan Lauria and Judith Light were brilliant! Man....does he ever look like Vince. If anyone here is ever in the New York area, I urge you to go see it!!"

I had a chance to see it the last time I was in NYC, in early November, but opted for the Pee Wee Herman Show instead! (Never a Packers or Redskins fan....)

i WENT TO A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO. There were several athletes in the audience including Don Maynard. We also attended a private party afterwards with the cast. I spoke to Dan who is a regular guy and Judith Light and I teased each other. She is really sweet. Liked her a lot.

Those who really know the Jets...Are these guys really tough enough to go into Pitt and beat the Steelers after 2 back to back wins already? Are they tired out or pumped even more?

My last $30 dollars of gambling money might depend on your answer...

Tony, my concern is that their emotional wad has been spent in NE! I DO believe they will get to Big Ben...but can they run....they NEED to run!

Tony, my concern is that their emotional wad has been spent in NE! I DO believe they will get to Big Ben...but can they run....they NEED to run!

John, you could be onto something there.... It'll be tough to win games at New England and then at Pittsburgh on consecutive weekends. And don't think the Steelers didn't notice what happened last week when the Jets won in New England — the Pats were a tad overconfident and more than a tad emotion-less, bland, business-like. In a playoff game, you need to get it up! Come on, Steelers — don't fall into that same trap.

The Pats think of Rex Ryan as a big, laughable, loud-mouthed buffoon. And he may be all that, but he's also a helluva good coach. So... go Steelers! I want that Packers/Pittsburgh Super Bowl....

Clear out the (football-hating) wives, dump the kids off at play dates, turn off the music... This will be a great football Sunday.

I was concerned, too, about the NY Jets being overly jubilant after last weekends' win over New England Patriots. And every weekend is completely different in the way each team plays against each other.

Look for an exciting, close game with NY Jets and Pittsburg Steelers.

And from what I've heard, the question will be in the fourth quarter: Can the Steelers pull out the win, in the fourth quarter? People are saying, 'Yes, they will'.

There was alot of excitement early this morning for another Wisconsin team, but in college basketball.

The line went from -2 favoring wisconsin friday, then changed to a -1 for wisconsin, today, saturday.

I played wisconsin to win outright on the money line, -1. I almost played the total, too. But instead, I doubled my bet and won.

On the Packers/Bears football game, today, I bet on Packers to win the first half, and another wager to win the final score.

Yesterday, I had three wins and two losses. I regained my loss on one bet on wisconsin basketball, today.

And I played an underdog to lose by less than 13. (Meaning a + 13). They lost by less than 13 to the favorite, and I won. This bet payed almost double, 2 dollars to every 1 dollar wagered. Even though I played five games(usually I don't), this game played like two games(payed double).