"Angelinas & Tontonas" new harem!

ANDREA

Such a lovely "Moderator" heartpump

Danger moderator!!

Once you make a comment on any Harem' Thread...hmmmm..."the trespasser assumes the risk of entering someone else's land without permission"

Cute picture of cartoon little girls = Trouble for Moderator too!

haha

This is a wild and amusing thread in that a "talent agent" established a thread to "procure" talent for two heretofore unheard of harems. I wish Andie, the best of luck and much success to Angelina and Tonto.

Andie, I like this whole idea only beause Tonto and I had discussed bringing in help for the more mundane tasks. He prefers me free for more than waxing floors and cleaning his mocassins. Sincerely, SoCalSquaw

Dear masters J&T:

Don't know why this woman (having abilities to repair your car) is 'desperately' asking for joining the harem! arrgh I told her: "don't know John, but I'm sure TONTO will never accept You as long as He cannot see your face on the pic..."

yours,

Secreatry A-

I've heard of hydraulic suspension, but that chick takes it to an entirely new level!!! hahablushsanta

I'd love to check out her performance in the slalom!!! Probably a bit of understeer due to the "top-heavy" "front-end"!!! blushhahasanta