HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LC !! *NOV 30*

dianed

Thank you, Andiemay... You're definitely not losing me, but I love that song. And "Because" -- wow! One of my favorites, and an underrated Beatles song. It was great to hear John and Paul and George harmonizing so well even at the end of their run.

Anyway, thanks!

Did you finished all your work as a editor, LC ?

I’m glad that you called me “friend†in another thred. :thanx:

Actually, I sometimes hesitate when I post the birthday message. I don’t know whether he(or she) is pleased with my blessing......Because I am a Japanese and a new face. It is said to be impolite to talk to a person who is senior or an old member in our country.

Actually, I sometimes hesitate when I post the birthday message. I don’t know whether he(or she) is pleased with my blessing......Because I am a Japanese and a new face. It is said to be impolite to talk to a person who is senior or an old member in our country.

I LOVE hearing Aventurine's "take" regarding respect, honor, protocol et al. It's an old martial art concept that there is supreme strength in humility. What a great group of people we have on this site!

Aventurine, you are as sweet as can be. Thank you for asking! I did indeed finish one editing project (a book about baseball), and am now working away at my regular job (a publication on the subject of antiques and collectibles). I'm just glad that there's work to keep workin' on!

I'm honored that you posted birthday wishes, and I think everyone here is pleased to call you a friend. I agree with John that the respect and honor you show is really appealing. In my humble opinion, I think Americans could maybe focus just a little more on those qualities. I'm always drawn to people who have at least some humility, which I consider, as John noted, a "supreme strength."

So thank you for asking! I love your posts and admire your writing and thoughts about different topics.

Your friend in New England,

Larry

• Like 1

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LARRY !!!

birthday

I just saw this too and am SO sorry I missed your special day.

Wishing the biggest happy belated birthday and the greatest year to a great guy whose posts I have always loved on EC.com!

Sending you a whole year of wishes for love, good luck, happiness, health and prosperity.

:)--Love,heartpump Darlene