It's Christmastime (a video, just for ya'll!)

Wendy-Ann

Disclaimer: Not in the video section because it’s a gift for the board community that’s non-returnable. smilie

In 2001, I was a part of recording a Christmas CD that was sold to raise money to help build the church I go to. Corpus Christi Catholic-Christian Community Church in Aliso Viejo, CA. Try to say that 3 times fast!

Here is the song “Amazing Grace†that has been used during Christmastime as well as Easter. I am joined by my friend, Kathy Grant-Page who sings harmony on this. Her voice is so beautiful and strong, she once cracked a window in her church when hitting a high note.

I shared this song here in 2008, but I changed the video to reflect Christmas around the world. If you look carefully, you may see your city or country in this video. Or perhaps a photo that reminded me just of “you†as I was putting this together. Keep looking, one never knows.

Also, you will see the newspaper article on the building of my church which includes a photo of my wonderfully cool priest, Fr. Fred Bailey. You will also see photos of Kathy and me recording the song.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it. Let the Holidays begin!

Merry Christmas!

Wendy

PS: Here is the full screen link. It really is better to watch it direct on YouTube than embedded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvefZ4vv4cA

And, if you had a "microphone" wink ...I'd say it was nice too!

Thanks!

I did. Look at my photo. Oh wait...that was my friend Craig's mic. You see him and his mic in the photo with Kathy. Very cute. Craig...not his mic. Wait. Once again, that sounds so wrong. haha

Thanks Andie! BTW: You changed your avatar right after I had finished the video. So you see the avatar from 2 days ago.

Thanks teragram. And if you notice...at 3.03, I put in a photo of Belfast for you and Mar...the Capital was for you as well as being verrah, verrah American.

Ach Wendy, I didn't notice the Belfast city hall in the video till you pointed it out to me. I see that place almost every day but take very little notice of it. Thank you very much for including me in your thoughts when making the vid. I think I'm starting to like Amazing Grace, and it's your fault,lol.

Thanks again,

Teragram.