HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !! *NOV 17*

dianed

It’s that time of year again for YOU to wish ME a Happy Birthday !! birthday

I’m at that age where the birthday candles cost MORE than the cake !

The “Three of Clubs†is the card that rules my day of birth. My card represents: “Love and Happinessâ€.

“Threes†are creative, sociable, self-expressive, humorous, fun-loving, resourceful, and clever. They are restless, versatile people who seek variety. They need channels for their ideas, or else they can be prone to worry and indecision.

“Clubs†are curious, communicative, creative. Courts are the suit of communication, ideas, People belonging to the Clubs suit believe in the power of intentions and ideas. They may be in love with words, they may search for the truth and for meaning. They rarely hold a grudge because they are able to rise above emotions and actions and find explanations or excuses for others' actions. On the negative side, they can use words as weapons, and they can finagle their way out of a jam with their clever minds by stretching the truth.

Diane...to one of the greatest ladies ever to grace this site. We all love you and appreciate how you keep up with our birthdays. But now it's your turn...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!!

And many, many more!!! Best Wishes. Rob birthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthday

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIANE !!!!

birthday

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dearest Diane!!! Nobody truly deserves a beautiful birthday, lots of cake, ice cream, presents and the love of friends and family and every birthday wish come true like YOU do, my dear girl! king

You have been a devoted and sweet "shirt-off-my-back" kind of friend for every single one of us here, and your devotion to the music of Eric and Raspberries and all things EC.com has been proven through the years over and over again.

Your friendship is cherished by all here and you are a spectacular little bundle of dynamite whom I ADORE!

Wishing you the best of everything on your birthday and always: Good health, happiness, love, prosperity, peace and good fortune always. If Shirley Temple was America's Sweetheart, you are the SWEETHEART OF EC.COM !!!

I'm proud to call you my friend!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar