The most unique Halloween costume...

missm

Yes, we gave out a ton of candy last night to an ocean of Ninjas, Superheros (Batman, Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Girl (because she was just a toddler), Power Rangers and a couple of Transformers. The most unique one was the lone TATER TOT - complete with a bottle of catsup!!

Dress up is something hubby and I don't do outside of the bedroom*. Just the same I asked him what his costume was and with a straight face he said "The man of the house". Yes, his sweats looked the part. I told him that I was "The woman of the house whose team is not in the world series"!! Yankees gear was worn only because it was chilly outside.

What kinds of trick or treaters came to your door?

*The exception being work related for him. Last year he was the "Tin Woodsman from Wizard of Oz". This year he was "The Mummy" and guess who assembled those costumes!! grin

Hey missm!

We had some pretty boring costumes come to our house last night.

The closest to clever was a boy dressed as an egg with horns & a pitchfork(he was a deviled egg...)

There is a scary man who wanders my neighborhood muttering to himself that came to my door...does that count?

I went to school with him...46 is a bit old for trick or treating...with no costume..by yourself.

I was really glad my husband was home.

Yep.. it is creepy. My freind & I had dubbed him "Mr. (insert the name of my town)" because wherever you went...it seemed he was there.

At times he wears a sombrero, complete with the little tassles along the rim.We had a theory that if you caught him on a sombrero day it was good luck.(we are middle aged & bored)

He wasn't like that in school as far as I remember(maybe I'm just suppressing it..)

He seems to be slipping though & getting a bit aggressive...

Shelley, I feel for you!! Some of my neighbors are "stingy" like that. But there are more who are not. It made us both so happy (after 2 hours of trick or treaters) to give one child the "motherlode"!! He was about 3 years old and dressed as a Transfomer and we dumped the remainder in his bad and told him "YOU WON"!!. The boy and his parents were both happy and we got to go in the house for the night!! The only candy left are two small packages of "pez" and hubbby called "dibs" on those before he left for work this morning!!! hahahahahaha

LOTS of cute little Halloween goblins came to my house last night....many, MANY little fairy princesses and Tinkerbells, several vampires, a gypsy, a bumblebee, a multitude of super heros, and even the "fruit of the loom fruits". I guess the most unique were the 3 year old triplets who live down the street..they were dressed up like dominos... (?) albeit, very ADORABLE dominos. happy

I dressed in black, put on a black cape and terrorized the neighborhood on my Segway. Our streets are pretty dark. The night was clear. The Segway is pretty stealthy. I was able to glide through the night mostly undetected. Sometimes, all they saw was the cape sailing by them :yikes: Great fun!

Oh yeah!!!

I will be a vision! (although I have none..vision ,that is)

Zipping down the streets like the wind with my monthly financial reports in hand(like any brazen..in your face! rebel...)

Perhaps in true "Magoo" form I can segway myself (without actually knowing) off of a cliff or into a lions cage....& yet somehow still survive unscathed... it always worked for the "Mr." !!

an imaginary one...I'll tell you it's as fast as lightning though ....imaginary lightning...with a cape...& month end financial reports...

A force to be dealt with...(on the sidewalk..in your imagination....)