Happy Birthday Gina!

wimvriezen

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA !!!

birthday

Wishing you SO MUCH LOVE on your birthday and throughout the whole year. Miss you and LOVE YOU !!! You deserve flowers, cake, candles, gifts and every goody under the sun, and I KNOW you'll get all that from "Ant."

So, blow out those candles and MAY YOUR EVERY BIRTHDAY WISH AND ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

You're not another year older, dearest friend, but another year BETTER. You're a true BERRIESBABE !!!

kingTalk to you soon!

smile Love, heartpump Dar

To know Gina is to love her. You may share "only a love of Raspberries music," Wim, but if you've met Gina, she will always remember you and always be a terrific friend--the best!

She's the most loving person. She's just a cuddly ball of love!

In the days of the Raspberries Reunion Tour, Gina made countless buttons, matchbooks, cards, a banner(!), which Kazumi and I loved holding up at BBKings in New York City, scented all-kinds-of-things, notepads, pins, keychains, ALL THINGS RASPBERRIES!

Her best for me, was those gorgeous bottles of Raspberry-scented soap bubbles, which I have, cherish and still get out and blow occasionally to celebrate something great! :-)

Everything she made had the official oval Raspberries logo on it. We all have those sweet items tucked away in memory-boxes along with our other sweetheart, Annie Kolotchke's beautiful raspberry ribbons.

Now everyone knows a little bit more about Gina. She's member #9 and you can still send her a private message for her birthday. I just did.

:)--Dar