I went to Cleveland and who did I see?

Wendy-Ann

Thanks to ALL of you who made Cleveland...VERY special! heartpump

Danny Sidoti---he blinked...I thought it was cute!

Me, my best friend, Tammi---TartanBo and Tim Hilbert!

Steve Potocin and his friend Dave. Steve had Tammi and me cracking up the whole night. And he only said "Libs" 5 times! wink

With Al Kaston. He reserved that section for us. How cool, huh?

Al took this photo of me before dinner. He is Lithuanian too.

Thanks for the photos Wendy. You look stunning.

P.S. I have a beef with you though. While you were away from the message board, one night I couldn't get to sleep. I tried everything to get to sleep - I counted sheep - that didn't work. I put on one of Tony Cartmill's favorite 80s songs - even that didn't work!

So I went back to the drawing board and a brilliant idea hit me - one that would be guaranteed to put me to sleep! ... Per my great idea, I strolled over to the computer, logged onto EC.Com and pulled up the "Come Around And See Me Section".

I was hoping there was a video posted by WendyWorld.

But nothing..

:-(

Stunning Wendy!!!

Great photos! and All looking so great, very beautiful heartpump

Hollies, also looks so sweet indeed!

But, where is the photo with the King of Cleveland, Mr. Carmen? LuvLove

I've always imagined visitors of Cleveland, and Carmen's fans, going to visit Cleveland and "Carmenland" !!!grin

Stunning Wendy!!!

Great photos! and All looking so great, very beautiful heartpump

Hollies, also looks so sweet indeed!

But, where is the photo with the King of Cleveland, Mr. Carmen? LuvLove

I've always imagined visitors of Cleveland, and Carmen's fans, going to visit Cleveland and "Carmenland" !!!grin

Cartmill tried...but the restraining order prohibits him from entering ec's zip code! (Cartmill enjoys being choked...let's not judge him...LOL);)

Cartmill tried...but the restraining order prohibits him from entering ec's zip code! (Cartmill enjoys being choked...let's not judge him...LOL);)

haha

Carmen: would you mind to post you telephone number on the website please, so as we could call you, Tony included! laugh

I'm sure that the secret to gaining entrance into the "holy of holies" is to pose as someone that they are expecting... or maybe is looooong overdue, like a messenger from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... laugh

so Cartmill trick or treating dressed as Donald Rumsfeld is a bad idea?

Thanks for the photos Wendy. You look stunning.

P.S. I have a beef with you though. While you were away from the message board, one night I couldn't get to sleep. I tried everything to get to sleep - I counted sheep - that didn't work. I put on one of Tony Cartmill's favorite 80s songs - even that didn't work!

So I went back to the drawing board and a brilliant idea hit me - one that would be guaranteed to put me to sleep! ... Per my great idea, I strolled over to the computer, logged onto EC.Com and pulled up the "Come Around And See Me Section".

I was hoping there was a video posted by WendyWorld.

But nothing..

:-(

Aw James, how sweet that you even thought about me. You know, I too spoke of you while on my journey through Ohio and that alone, put me to sleep---often. You should try it. wink

However, I did post something just for you in the video section. I hope it will help you get those zzzzzz's that you need. smile

Oh...DUH!

That's who I forgot to inform that I was coming to Cleveland! I knew I was missing someone on my list.

Thanks Andie! I'll remember next time. I am sooooooooooooooooo blonde! wink

pauliemississippi]I'm sure that the secret to gaining entrance into the "holy of holies" is to pose as someone that they are expecting... or maybe is looooong overdue, like a messenger from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...

so Cartmill trick or treating dressed as Donald Rumsfeld is a bad idea?

That one floored me...and I won't be getting up for awhile hahahahahaha

That's who I forgot to inform that I was coming to Cleveland! I knew I was missing someone on my list.

Thanks Andie! I'll remember next time. I am sooooooooooooooooo blonde wink

hahahaha

You're awesome Wendy!

BTW, Remember that Gentlemen have always preferred Blondes!! smile

Me, as brunete have always notice that, especially in my country where Men are always CRAZY about Blondes! and they have always made me notice that Indifferent (I've been always felt like a Uggly Duck into my own family, where all my sisters are blondes... baby