HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROCKYNROBYN !! *Oct 12*

dianed

Happy Happy Birthday, Robyn !! birthday

Hope your birthday bring you life's real gifts, good health, friendship, and love. Enjoy your special day !! happy

The “Ten of Clubs†is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents: “Business success. Good luck with money. A trip taken now may result in a new friend or love interestâ€.

“Tens†are ambitious, success-oriented people who possess sound minds, strong convictions, and a healthy level of competitiveness. If used negatively, they can be demanding, controlling, and impatient.

“Clubs´are curious, communicative, creative. Courts are the suit of communication, ideas, People belonging to the Clubs suit believe in the power of intentions and ideas. They may be in love with words, they may search for the truth and for meaning. They rarely hold a grudge because they are able to rise above emotions and actions and find explanations or excuses for others' actions. On the negative side, they can use words as weapons, and they can finagle their way out of a jam with their clever minds by stretching the truth.

Happy, Happy Birthday to a great lady and wonderful friend!! May your special day bring all of the joy, happiness, fun, excitement and cake & ice cream you can hold!! You are a great contributor to this site and I wish that your birthday would bring you your 1 millionth post...but we both know we are each quite a ways away from that. I will close this note to my BFF by telling you (what you already know) I LOVE YOU AND YOU ROCK!! birthday

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBYN!!!

birthday

Congratulations on your special day! Sending you the best wishes for an absolutely terrific birthday, great gifts, love of family and friends and much merrymaking! Blow out those candles and make a BIG wish! Hoping it comes true for you tomorrow and all year long!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

To a very special feathered friend, I hope that you have a wonderful day, filled with goodness and love. Thank you for all the kindness and support that you have given me this year. Please believe me when I say that you are the best! And where would this board be without a spark plug like you cheering everyone on? :thanx:

A special day for a special lady. Happy Birthday Birdie. birthday May you have many more!

Reid C LuvLove