Traveler of Argentina family

Aventurine

"...An ugliness unfurled in the moonlight and soft shadow and suffused the whole world. If I were an amoeba, he thought, with an infinitesimal body, I could defeat ugliness. A man isn’t tiny or giant enough to defeat anything."

— Yukio Mishima (The Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea)

Sharing more of Mishima's Works! smile

"What transforms this world is — knowledge. Do you see what I mean? Nothing else can change anything in this world. Knowledge alone is capable of transforming the world, while at the same time leaving it exactly as it is. When you look at the world with knowledge, you realize that things are unchangeable and at the same time are constantly being transformed."

— Yukio Mishima (The Temple of the Golden Pavilion)

"Dreams, memories, the sacred--they are all alike in that they are beyond our grasp. Once we are even marginally separated from what we can touch, the object is sanctified; it acquires the beauty of the unattainable, the quality of the miraculous. Everything, really, has this quality of sacredness, but we can desecrate it at a touch. How strange man is! His touch defiles and yet he contains the source of miracles."

— Yukio Mishima (Spring Snow)

Then.....James, shall we return to the world of the imagination? gringrin

Aventurine,

I don't know about returning (I've always posted only the straight truth of my reality here on EC.Com)..

:-)

But what the heck, I like trying new things.

LET'S GO! - off to the world of the imagination!..

Quote:
I don't know about returning (I've always posted only the straight truth of my reality here on EC.Com)..

:-)

Well, James

It might be true.

You are always swimming with the dolphin that put on a bikini that wore perfume. grin

You always enjoy the cycling with many young girls. grin

You are always enclosed by the red roses that girls dedicated to you. hahahahaLOL!

Even if I knew that you said to under 18-year-old girl,

"Sleep early" or “Do your homework", in your reality . gringrin