Good to know :)

Raspbernie

Don't be so gullible! I've heard that Eric actually passed away after the "Side 3" album. The Raspberries knew this would spell curtains for the band, so they used a replacement. Notice on the cover of "Starting Over," Eric's picture is lower than those of the other members, symbolizing his burial.

Also, the title of the album "Change of Heart" refers to the failed heart transplant that spelled the end.

Come on, the clues are all there....

Oh my!! Hey Paul, did you ever hear that Bruce Lee is still alive? They say he just went away to perfect his martial arts! Yes, I have really heard that stated by someone with a straight face!! Also, Jimi Hendrix is not dead either, he just went away to perfect his guitar skills!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my!! Hey Paul, did you ever hear that Bruce Lee is still alive? They say he just went away to perfect his martial arts! Yes, I have really heard that stated by someone with a straight face!! Also, Jimi Hendrix is not dead either, he just went away to perfect his guitar skills!!

Elvis Presley was at my house for dinner last Sunday and said those stories are all BS!!! He said they are really dead!