HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA !! *Aug 21*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA !! birthday

It’s the anniversary of the day you first appeared!! Have an absolutely fantastic, stupendous, terrific and awesome day!! smile

The “Five of Clubs†is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents “New friendships, alliances are madeâ€.

“Fives†are intelligent, restless, adventurous, creative, and freedom-loving. They are multi-taskers who are witty, enterprising, and enthusiastic. If expressed negatively, they can be inconsistent, unreliable, and too easily bored.

“Clubs†are curious, communicative and creative. Courts are the suit of communication, ideas, People belonging to the Clubs suit believe in the power of intentions and ideas. They may be in love with words and they may search for the truth and for meaning. They rarely hold a grudge because they are able to rise above emotions and actions and find explanations or excuses for others' actions. On the negative side, they can use words as weapons, and they can finagle their way out of a jam with their clever minds by stretching the truth.

Happy Birthday to a lady who is not only a class act, but who also gives the human race a good name with her nursing compassionate attitude!! My wish for you Laura is that as that as the season of Fall arrives, that like a fallen leaf, your life may have changed alot this year but by next spring, rebirth/renewal/healing will have found a home once again in your heart! My birthday 'day' wish for you is that you be good to yourself for a change, take care of YOU, and have some fun/enjoy this thing called life!

Happy Birthday Laura!!!

*Vera*

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA !!!

birthday

Wishing a Happy Birthday and a very special day to a very special lady I'm so glad I met at the first Raspberries Reunion Concert at Cleveland HOB in 2004.

Wishing you a day as special as you are and beautiful things all through the year. So ENJOY your cake-and-ice-cream day and blow out those candles! May all your wishes come true.

:)--Love, heartpump Dar