Check this out...

Lebron was free to negotiate with any team. I have to problems with that concept. But I read more than once that NBA executives who were trying to get Lebron to play for their team said that it became clear very quickly that they were dealing with 'a kid and his posse' and not a young businessman. Instead of being a man and looking at the bigger picture (recognizing the impact his being a member of the Cavs had on the Cleveland economy), he decided to be a kid, turned his back on his home town, and left for Miami to play with his boyfriends. It's a free country...

Clayton, you reported this story in a manner that escapes many "adult" journalists. You were objective and that is a gift that I hope you will have all of your life!

Okay, on to what your reported. Wearing a jersey is cause for assault? Well, perhaps the fan did that to get a "rise" from the crowd. If that is the case, then there is no room for complaint on his part (or that of his girlfriend). If he wore the jersey because he likes LeBron and has no problem with his decision to go to Miami, then it shows poor judgement on his part. Of course all of the grandstanding and taunting he did while wearing the jersey was completely uncalled for.

Clayton, you are a bright young man with an evem brigher future ahead of you!! May you never lose your objectivity!!

I am on a short holiday in San Antonio, TX for a class reunion, but I jumped on the board and saw this and had to reply.

1. It's so cool now-a-days to have a camera on hand, you never know what you're going to capture.

2. Clayton is an extremely articulate young man...then again, I'm not surprised.

3. Omgosh...he looks JUST like Eric!!! With blonde hair. And blonde hair ROCKS in my book! smile

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious weekend---ya'll!

second moon: If you are asking about the meaning of the word "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", it is the first line of a Mary Poppins song which is followed by "even just the sound of it is really quite atrocious". But perhaps you are asking about the boy Wendy speaks about. It is Eric's son and I'll bet he's quite proud of him.

Bernie: THANK YOU for posting this! It provides a rare opportunity for us fans to enjoy!