Eric Carmen badge

teragram

I have an Eric badge which I won on the forum a couple of years ago. It's the square metal one with the picture which was on Erics first solo album. I'm gonna give it away to someone here.It's only fair to give it to someone who doesn't have one and would really really love it. I'll give it to the person who I think gives me the best reason as to why they should have it. P&P will be free. I will be posting it to the lucky person on Saturday.

I think my email address is in my profile, but if not it's,

james.ward16@ntlworld.com

I'm sorry Aventurine I'd love to be able to help you but I wouldn't go back on my word. Someone emailed me and that's who's getting it. I was surprised I got so little response.If I had not already got one I would have done everything possible to get hold of one. It's just that, at my age 60 I'm not interested in wearing badges. It would look much better on someone else.

Hello,teragram!Thank you for your message.

I finished the pressing business now.

I regret to miss the chance to apply for the present.

You don’t make the badge buried in the shelf, and respectfully in the marvelous idea that tried to be presented to the fan someone.

I want to say to someone obtaining the present,

Congratulations! heartpump

Hello,teragram!Thank you for your message.

I finished the pressing business now.

I regret to miss the chance to apply for the present.

You don’t make the badge buried in the shelf, and respectfully in the marvelous idea that tried to be presented to the fan someone.

I want to say to someone obtaining the present,

Congratulationsheartpump

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations missm.

BTW, could someone inform me if it would be an infringement of copyright laws to have a t-shirt or bumper sticker, etc. with "Raspberries Forever" or "Eric Carmen Rocks" or some such wording on it made for personal use (not to sell)?

Belle

Oh, sing again bright angel. - Paraphrasing the Bard

Hi Teragram. I'm glad you were able to reconnect with the winner of the badge, and I'm glad it was missm! She truly deserves this great honor.

It's blessed to give and blessed to receive. Bless you, Teragram, for offering it, and bless you missm for winning it!

I hope I get to see you both soon at an Eric or Raspberries reunion event.

:)--Darlene