When all else fails, grab your 'Berries tshirt

Wendy-Ann

Hey luv', I remember looking under tables and behind things for your poster. Did you ever find it or get a replacement?

Hi Reid C., I remember you helping me look for

my poster, it was so nice of you, no I never did find it

sadly! A very kind fellow fan from EC Dot Com offered

me an autographed poster from a different 'Berries concert,

I was so touched!! That was one evening I'll never forget,

meeting Wally, Dave, Jim and Eric was something I'll always treasure!

That night we also (the hubby & I) got LOCKED out

of the Playhouse Square parking garage (couldn't find the buzzer to let you in) as a result of hanging around in the Wyndham lobby too long, lol!! Very scary but thankfully another patron was leaving and we were able to 'sneak' in under the gates!! I'm sad to hear Eric and the boys won't reunite again, but so grateful I was able to see them 3 times during their reunion! :o)

Wendy...Do you realize that Curlew is Mel...my buddy who you and Susan met in SoCal last year.

You really are SOOO! multi-talented.

I wish you had shot my Bar-Mitzvah video.

OOPS!...When I was Bar-Mitzvah...there were no portable home video cameras blush

I wish you had shot my Bar-Mitzvah video.

OOPS!...When I was Bar-Mitzvah...there were no portable home video cameras blush

hahahaha

Ira...while my wife was going through a huge box of slides from her childhood, she started explaining to my 15 year old daughter the "wonders" of photographic technology when we were kids. My daughter had the most confused look on her face. Slides? Slides? What are slides? haha

Guest Fresh

People today don't realize that the Polaroid system(peel-apart) can still do something which no digital camera and printer can: take a picture and deliver a full-color permanent print in 1 minute WITHOUT ANY POWER SOURCE!

How could I not remember Mel. We all had such a blast that night!

Ok...here is a photo wearing my shirt before the reunion. It's the only one I really got as I was too busy exchanging memories with old friends, so this will have to do. But at least you can see it with jewelry. Nothing like a "Chanel" pearl look with a t-shirt. smile

I did have some folks ask me about the band and how I got the t-shirt. Then again, I was living in TX when GATW came out...so these folks would know about the band.

PS: I look tan here but am not. My friend said it was the coloring in the camera, so she messed with it and I don't look so tan in the other photos I took. Who knows. grin