When all else fails, grab your 'Berries tshirt

Wendy-Ann

Righty ho...

I leave for TX on Weds., and thought I'd show up at my class reunion all "funky" and such. My friends would be disappointed if I didn't. (Ok, technically, I graduated here in CA, but before my parents forced me to move at the tender age of 14, I would have graduated, Theodore Roosevelt Senior High...San Antonio, TX. Class of 1980.)

So I grabbed my Raspberries T-shirt and changed it a bit. Sometimes I channel Martha Stewart and just go with it.

I put it in a video so you can see what I did. And as it is not a "typical" video...I placed it here.

I'm sure I'll share a photo or two when I wear it.

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pedw6GdyKwk

I agree Reid!

Another masterpiece from Wendy, following up the one she did for her niece, and the one previous for Bernie's Birthday. She's pretty good (as long as she stays out of the "Come Around and See Me" Section..)..

:-)

Anyway, Wendy, there's NOTHING on TV that's as good and creative as your little video creations.

Nada!

James

Thanks all! For everything that you said. Except James, and his smart @ss remark about the "Come Around and See Me" Section. There is a special place in hell just for you and that statement. However, let me talk to the Big Man upstairs and see if you can get a pass for the rest of your post. You're pushing it...but I can try.

Eventually, I will fill in the rest of the letters and I have this delicious bubble gum pink glitter that will don the front of the shirt.

However, because I had limited time, I just did the basics. Wait till you see the matching jewlery I chose for this. Kohls...on sale, 60% off. I kid you not! I am the Queen of deals!

I love to create...it helps with stress. And I hate big manly tshirts. So I like to "girly" them up. And pink is as girly as one can get!

Snip, snip---cut,cut---riiiiip! smilie

^^

Too cool Wendy!! Actually, at the time I met Eric (and all the guys!) in '08, at the hotel lobby (other fans/friends were there), he did say no....or looked at my 'Berries book with all the other's siggies (that I just got), and said he needed to go take his coat off (I had heard he wasn't feeling well at the time), and I never saw him again after lol....wasn't sure what to make of that, bummer! It was my first meeting of EC so it kind of had me down....oh well! Wally was so nice and made me feel totally at ease, I'll never forget that evening with so many special memories ('cept I also lost my Raspberries souvenir concert poster at the hotel lobby as well lol!)! :o)

Well, one never knows what happens between point A and point B when you think someone os coming back. We all know anything can happen, so I'm sure you weren't being ignored or anything like that.

I do remember after the show in the hotel that there were many people talking to Eric as well as the band members, and he was quite accommodating to them all.

So chances are...it was nothing but the simple fact that perhaps when he walked away with all intentions of coming back, he was side tracked, and the night went on.

We've all been there...I'm sure you know what I mean. smile

Well, one never knows what happens between point A and point B when you think someone os coming back. We all know anything can happen, so I'm sure you weren't being ignored or anything like that.

I do remember after the show in the hotel that there were many people talking to Eric as well as the band members, and he was quite accommodating to them all.

So chances are...it was nothing but the simple fact that perhaps when he walked away with all intentions of coming back, he was side tracked, and the night went on.

We've all been there...I'm sure you know what I mean.

smile

Thanks Wendy for your reply and your thoughts! I'm also guessing Eric

originally had plans to come back later on, unfortunately the hubby & I weren't staying

at the hotel, and had to be able to get to the parking garage before it closed on us

(which it ended up doing, lol!!), or I would have definitely stuck around! It was

disapointing to be sure, but I understand things happen. I hope to someday get my

book signed by Eric, to make it complete, that would be awesome! I've been a HUGE

fan of both Eric and the 'Berries ever since I was 10 years old (aaah youth!!), that concert and meeting the guys at the hotel is one evening I'll never forget!!

I talked to Eric at The R&R HOF inductions last year. Very friendly guy. Period.

Hi hollies65, I'm sure Eric is a very friendly guy, I have no doubts he was just feeling

rushed and/or under the weather at the time (when I met him at the hotel lobby briefly)!

I didn't mean to say he isn't a nice guy, I'm sorry if it came off that way frown

It was such a once in a lifetime event (meeting Eric!!) that I was just disappointed it didn't work out for me. I've met quite a few celebs and know how very tough and incredibly tiring, it can be, to try and accomodate each and every fan! Maybe someday I'll get another chance, here's hoping! smile