My One Regret

Angloberry

Just looking at the Sunset Strip video, my one regret, (no, make that two as I couldn't get to one of the reunion shows; no, make that three as they never played "All Through The Night") was that it doesn't include a performance of "Starting Over", probably my favourite Raspberries song.

I seem to recall that it was cut from the SS DVD because of a technical glitch. Does anyone know if a video performance of SO from the reunion shows exists in any shape of form? I would love to see it performed live, glitch or no.

Gary

I know they tried "Cruisin' Music" as part of a beach medley (along with "On The Beach" and "Driving Around"), but never performed it on stage. As for "Starting Over"—since it was performed at the first reunion show—it is on tape. The only video from that show that was ever released was "Go All The Way," which aired on VH1. Maybe one day the band will release the complete first show. I must admit, that would be pretty cool.

Bernie

I was going to say that I attended the Chicago concert and I know they did a medley of Cruisin Music with Drivin Around. On the Beach was never performed in any concert since 2004. I guess Eric thought the lyrics were not appropriate for their age. Or something like that. I read that somewhere.

Phil

for some reason,, Eric wasn't feeling it when we did the "Cruisin Music/ Drivin Around" medley so it was dropped. I really enjoyed those 2 songs!! I'm running into some people here in Chicago who were at the Chicago HOB show. They told me that it was the best concert they've ever attended!