IN PRAISE OF OLDER MEN

missm

There was a lot of moaning by those I know to be older men about young women no longer casting looks in their direction. There was also moaning about older men trying not to look at younger women. Well, that is just about a lot of people not looking at each other.

Okay, that aside. Older guys (you know who you are) did you ever think that there are a lot of beautiful older women who do and are looking at you admiringly? So you are being admired. You might wonder why older women admire older men. I will tell you…BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL ABOUT and appreciate it!! There are brains, heart and determination that make you attractive. If you have anything in the looks department that is just frosting on the cake!!

Older women know that older men can/do carry an intelligent, witty and interesting conversation. Those are skills that are in high demand. It is nice to interact with someone with whom you share similar experiences or memories. To do that it helps to have been born in or near the same era. Younger women don’t know what they are missing and Older women are thankful that they don’t!! It just makes a larger ocean in which to fish and fewer fishermen fishing!! Older guys rock and rule!!

LADIES, what is it about older men you admire that draws your attention?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything you say makes perfect sense if you are in the market for a person to date or have a relationship with. We just have to allow for the fact that from a purely sexual standpoint, very few men are going to find 50 year old women more attractive than 19 year old ones. There's a compelling biological reason for this, so it's unlikely to ever change.

In fact, I think it's annoying to most men that they can't help but be attracted to that hot 19-year-old they don't respect on any other level.

IMHO...an older sexy guy is someone that women love and I'd like to emulate is some fashion. The following extemporaneous list excludes eric carmen, ec.com members and is submitted in no particular order:

Guys over 50 -

Sean Connery, Billy Dee Williams, Robert Wagner, Harrison Ford, Liam Neeson, Mark Harmon

who else is on the list

John, nice list but I have to add these gentlemen:

Eric Carmen (Gee, I hope he won't be offended by being on this list) Paul Newman (*I know he's dead, but he was hot til the end),*Steve Reeves, *Rock Hudson, *Elvis Presley, *Rick Nelson, Rick Springfield, Howard Hewitt, Mitt Romney, Tim Geithner, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck,John Travolta, *Tyrone Power, Tony Franciosa, Frankie Valli, Dwight Howard, Kristoff St. John, Gary Durdin, Terrence Howard, Idris Elba,Oliver North and ALL OF THE GUYS ON EC.COM!!

John, Denzel will turn 56 this December 28th. However, I guess I should revise my list to reflect ONLY GUYS OVER 50. Let me first ask, what is the age range for one to be an older guy? Yep, I threw out the number 50, but since I want thte list revision to accurately reflect HOT older guys please state what you feel is an appropriate age range.

Okay, this is my revised list of hot older guys!! John, there are some that just have to remain on the list...even though I am guesstimating their actual ages. Elvis Presley and Rick Nelson remain on the list because they would still be hot now!!

Eric Carmen Paul Newman (*I know he's dead, but he was hot til the end),*Steve Reeves, *Rock Hudson, *Elvis Presley, *Rick Nelson, Rick Springfield, Howard Hewitt, Mitt Romney, John Travolta, *Tyrone Power, Tony Franciosa, Frankie Valli, Vince Gill, Ricky Scaggs, *Harold Nicolas,*Gregory Hines, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Dean Martin, Vic Damone, Jerry Vale and *Jerry Orbach, Richard Chamberlin, Lou Christie. All guys on EC.com who are 50 or older!!