The wish of “Tanabata�

Aventurine

"Tanabata "(meaning “Evening of the seventhâ€) is a Japanese traditional star festival.

Tanabata festivals are held on July 7.

The day of the Festival, people write a wish to the strip of paper called “tanzaku“and hanging them on bamboo.

I wrote a WISH to the strip of paper.

"I want to hear a song of Eric more!

I want to hear a new song!"

This is my eager wish.

I wanted to tell these words to Eric. But I hesitated whether it was that it was rude.

Then let me say tonight because it was the day of the festival once in the year.

(The post has slowed worrying it)

Hi,derlene!

The reason that I joined this board though I am not good at English is this.

I wanted to tell to Eric, "There are many fans that waited for your new song".

I love music of Eric deeply. I want to enjoy that happy time to listen to Eric’s song more. I believe that a lot of wonderful songs are there in Eric’s head.

Life is not long at all for me and for Eric.

Therefore...

"Let's all wish for more Eric songs on Tanabata!"

I believe that it is a mission to show the talent of that splendid music making without reserve given by Eric.

Aventurine,

Do you forget nothing anymore?

Was â€Tanabata" the day when a couple of long distance love could meet once a year?

We are not Eric and couples

But I can live only for the memory for remaining 364 days if I can go to the concert of Eric once a year after this

Do not you think so?

Oh, I was in another world again blush

You know well about that

P.S.

It is the new moon today

A day of the new moon is a day for a wish

Let's pray together

The Star Festival is this.

≪It celebrates the meeting of Orihime (Vega) and Hikoboshi (Altair). According to legend, the Milky Way, a river made from stars that crosses the sky, separates these lovers, and they are allowed to meet only once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month of the lunisolar calendar. The celebration is held at night.

In present-day Japan, people generally celebrate this day by writing wishes, sometimes in the form of poetry, on tanzaku, small pieces of paper, and hanging them on bamboo, sometimes with other decorations. ≫

second moon,I agree with you. If I can meet Eric once a year in the concert, I might be happy the remaining as much as 364 days.

However, how should I do if becoming lonely feelings on 364 days without the concert?

It is Eric's CD to bury my lonely feelings. I will listen to Eric's songs every day on the day of the remainder. I have all albums of Eric. However, it is not enough.

The desire increases.

I have "Desire" of wanting Eric to make the songs more and more and more.

However, it is a big surprise that I speak in English here with you. smilie

Aventurine and Second Moon,

What a truly romantic story of Tanabata! Because it's so romantic, I'm writing in lavender, which is, according to psychologists, a color signifying romance.

How beautiful a tale that lovers are separated by stars and can cross that river of stars to meet once per year. WOW!

I have always believed that love itself is "written in the stars" and this legend reinforces my feeling. Most beautiful! Yes, some things are truly worth one year's wait, and even longer! I waited a VERY long time to see Eric perform in public (many years) before his tour with Ringo and was completely overcome with tears of joy when I finally saw him on that stage and heard his singing.

I waited even LONGER (32 + years) for Raspberries to reunite, an event that happened truly "against all odds." (As Eric sang in the song "Waiting," I had been "waiting all my life.") And it happened. I believe if things are meant to be, and one waits long enough, they *will* happen. They always do. So never count anything out. And you have beautiful "Eric music" to love while you are waiting.

I hope you both enjoyed a happy Tanabata.

:)--Love, Darlene