Three Albums in One

ERIC CARMEN / BOATS AGAINST THE CURRENT / CHANGE OF HEART

Eric Carmen's first three solo albums for Arista.

The first album spawned the hits `All By Myself' and `Never Gonna Fall In Love Again' while other minor hits were `Sunrise' and `She Did It'. All three albums were US Top 200 hits. For a few years Carmen seemed to disappear, before returning with the 1987 Top Ten hit `Hungry Eyes' from the film `Dirty Dancing'.

Digitally remastered, slipcased and with new notes.

Release Date: July 27, 2010

Label: Bgo/Ieg

Number of Discs: 2

Amazon.com Price: $23.98

Wounded Bird Records last year released Chase (all 3 albums on 2 CD's) Debut (1971), "Ennea" (1972) & "Pure Music" (1974) featuing the late Bill Chase. So where is Eric's "Tonight You're Mine"?? Probably BGO will release that in the near future!! American Beat Records release "Tonight You're Mine" back then. Matt

I'm a Chase fan, too. What a trumpet player Bill was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure what's happening with this release. It was supposed to be available to ship from Amazon this week, but now they say it's delayed and will e-mail me when it's available to ship.

Anyone know if this delay is specific to Amazon or if it's a delay in the production of the CD itself?